Monday, November 7, 2011

At the moment....



What I am going to say is Thanks God for saving my life.

I am very scared at that moment,
This was the first time I struggle and shouted for HELP
Nobody was coming to give me his shoulder...
except Him........

I am scared 
At that moment I can do nothing...
really I thought that I really die this time. 
mummy, do u hear me?

I am the leading actor 
so true and you cant imagine
this experience just happened once in my life is enough...

to get through this I need more time..
it is not about what
its about the moment that if i'm gone...
I'm not ready,
everything is not ready...
This is not the right time as I'm not ready...

everything happened so fast 
I don't have much time to think and rethink
what should I do?
just let it go?

Really This time I scared until cry.....
Don't ask anything
I need some times to recover....

Is you God,
Thanks God I am still alive....

ⓒJohanna

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...