Tuesday, March 24, 2015

i am blessed.

One day, I accidentally found a grace coupon from my angpow ! wow...its like super happy, i still got free meal yet to redeem! Thanks to my Waiyip baba and Zoey mama. Thank you for treating me as your daughter. Thank you that always let me manja like my real parent. haha. I am a person who is not easily to express the gratitude towards people. I am so blessed and thank you. My church babamama said they love me just like how God loves me. But He loves more! 

It was my belated birthday dinner. yeah luckily no deadline for the coupon.


Our Alive cell group was celebrate birthday for the January to march birthday babies. YEah! I only know that i love cakie=) Thank you for everything guys. I hope all the March babies were there.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...