Thursday, January 1, 2015

Thank God It's a brand new year!


感謝神,因為他有說不盡的恩賜。哥林多前書 9:15
Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift! 2 Corinthians 9:15

I am not really think about my resolution and wishes for this year. Be thankful for the things around us, even the smallest things. As sometimes i will just take things for granted. Learn to be grateful start from this brand new year ahead. Learn hard and learn more of the words of God.=) Have faith in God.
Believe and rely on Him to carry out His good plans for us.
I want to change myself to be a better person. The best is yet to come, everything happened for a reason and you are the reason why we hold on. I want to be more faithful to God. To have the courage to invite more friends to come to church. In this year of abundant grace, I will wait for You as your grace is enough for me even more than i need. Lord, I just want use this very moment to say thank you. Thank you for bringing me to this brand new year brand new day with a child-like heart. I will continue to sing and praise to your name forever and ever. I know that you will listen to it at above. Heavenly Father, the trouble in this world can divert us from you. Thank you for your word that helps us stay focused. I hove that in this new year i can answer all the questions with holy answers.
Unspeakable joy and peace are planted in everyone's heart. There is no better day than today to enter into God's family. Jesus is our joy and hope, today, tomorrow and forever!

新的一年!喲呼。主恩滿滿加油!
真的是太放縱了!今天很blessed因為今天沒有考試!呵呵。
新年快樂 給你。

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...